We at WINJIT®, value and respect privacy of the data that our clients / prospects / visitors provide us during each interaction. WINJIT its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement demonstrates our firm’s commitment to privacy practice and protection of data regarding Personal Information that we collect and store through this website and for the Personal Information that you provide us while interacting with us on our website (this “Site”) and participating in our events and campaigns
For purposes of this policy, the term “visitor” includes visitors to our website who are not yet our customers and those who eventually become our customers i.e. whether you upload information to our website, download it, or are merely visiting our website. While visiting our website you may choose not to divulge certain information but then you may be devoid of taking advantage of many of its features.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND SHARING
For the purposes of this privacy notice, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of WINJIT.
WINJIT may collect personal information in the following manner:
- The Visitor may provide his/her personal information to us via live chat, email or other written correspondence, telephone calls, web based forms, or any other similar means;
- Purchases of services on our website; and
- Via third party providers.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as:
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
2. HOW WINJIT USES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Winjit uses the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Communication: We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Advertising: We may use your information to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking: We may use your information to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimization: We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Information Sharing: We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship. For example, we may provide you with a link where you may share your content with another person.
3. HOW WINJIT SECURES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
WINJIT is committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. We use various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls. Visitor’s textual information is encrypted during transmission, our company databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with WINJIT.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
WINJIT does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Data within:
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
The personal information we collect from you is stored in one or more cloud-based databases hosted by third parties which may be located outside your home country, in the United States, in India or other locations. The third parties do not use or have access to your personal data for any purpose other than cloud storage, retrieval or maintenance activities.
We have offices and operations in a number of international locations, and we share information between our group companies for business and administrative purposes.
Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies.
From time to time, we may consider corporate transactions such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer or allow access to information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
Where the personal data is supplied to us by you from EU and where we transfer personal data outside of EU, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or have appropriate safeguards in place. Appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers are in the form of standard contractual/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, and where transfers are to the US, we may rely on Privacy Shield certification.
5. PROTECTION OF MINOR’S INFORMATION
The website is not directed to children under the age of sixteen (16). We do not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under sixteen (16) years of age. If you believe that we have received information from a minor, please notify us immediately, and we will ensure that reasonable efforts will be made by us to delete such information from our database.
6. DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We retain your personal information for the period for which it is reasonably necessary for the purposes mentioned above, or as required by any law in force or for audit purposes.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS
Our website may contain links to other websites including social media websites, event websites, etc. whose information practices may be different from ours. You should read such third party’s websites privacy notices before interacting or providing any of your personal information. We do not control those websites or their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will provide notice, on this page, of any such changes, including the date they became effective. Please visit our website to keep abreast of any changes to the Policy