What is Launchpad ?
An initiative by Winjit Technologies curated for women professionals who are on a career break and want to restart. Launchpad is a platform that gives women a unique employment opportunity to rebuild their skills, excel in their new role and create a real impact. An exclusive program helping women return to the workforce after a career break.
Who can Apply ?
- Women professionals who are on a career break for personal reasons and want to restart, whether it be with a project, as a consultant, or as a full-time job, be considered as eligible and hence are encouraged to apply.
- Having minimum 1 year of Experience in IT Domain
- The candidate with good analytical and logical skills.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register with us and attach a copy of their updated resume.
- Screening: Once the resume is received, it will undergo a round of internal screening.
- 1st Round of Interview (HR Round): Consist of evaluation of analytical and behavioral competencies.
- 2nd Round Interview (Technical Round): Technical Evaluation by Expert.
- Leadership Round
- How do I apply or register?
Every candidate for Launchpad 2.0 must register using the registration link.
- Who is eligible for Launchpad 2.0?
Women who have experience of minimum 1 year in IT domain.
- Can I send my CV by Email?
No. All applicants to Launchpad 2.0 are required to register through the registration link only.
- How will Launchpad 2.0 help me?
It will provide you with a new opportunity to start working after a break in your career. Work on latest trends and technologies and upskill yourself.