When: 11th July 2020 Time: 01:00 PM to 08:00 PM IST Venue: Online Video Meeting
When: 11th July 2020
Time: 01:00 PM to 08:00 PM IST
Venue: Online Video Meeting
For more than 15 years Winjit has specialized in designing strategic, state-of-the-art, AI-first approach solutions to all business problems. Winjit sublimed the outreach by establishing a presence at an international level, including the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, and Singapore.
Winjit Design Studio, a part of our Business Transformation Vertical, is a hub for ideas, innovation and powerful creatives. Our Design Thinkers have helped global businesses connect with their user base by crafting award winning products. We’ve demonstrated optimal product experience through our In-house line of Product IoTSense, PredictSense, VisionSense, and KonnectSense as well as through our service offerings to our clients.
User Experience Design is quintessential to provide meaning full experience to products. Designers today, are not only creators but also thinkers and problem solver. Design Hackathon provides a creative platform for these thinkers to tackle a Design Challenge and create a pool of ideas.
If you are a designer, engineer or marketer with a passion for design, this hackathon is a good medium for you to meet other design enthusiasts and expand your connections in the design community.
Creativity connects us all beyond countries and regions, venue is just a form factor. Which is why Winjit is stoked to invite you all to come forth and participate in a VIRTUAL DESIGN HACKATHON. A platform to reimagine the new norm!
The hackathon contains three phases:
- Phase I: Define and Sketch
- Phase II: Decide and Prototype
- Phase III: Idea Validation
- Click on Register Now!
- Fill out all the fields in the registration form.
- Teams will be made based on their individual entries at the venue.
Things you’ll need:
- Blank pages, sharp pencils, erasers (we all make mistakes)
- Laptop / Computer system
- Headphones with mic and webcam
- Installed tools and Understanding of usage
- Stable Internet connection
- Snack and Water (A Hydrated body is a happy mind)
Tools we’ll use:
- Zoom App on Laptop / Computer – Hackathon Platform
- Invision freehand – Collaboration
- Figma – Hi-Fi Designs and prototyping
- Timekeeper – Throughout
- Do I need to pay any money to register for the Hackathon?
No. You do not have to pay anything to anyone to register yourself for the Hackathon.
- Do I need to have any specific qualifications to be a participant for the Hackathon?
If you love to design and solve problems, you are more than welcome to participate in the Hackathon.
- What Do I Bring to the virtual event?
Apart from the above list, an open mind and a creative streak.
- Will there be any reimbursement for my internet pack or any other tool license?
No reimbursements will be given out for this hackathon.
- Who can apply for the event?
Students and Working professionals