As a Business Analyst, you’ll be placed at the centre of the organization, interacting with the Sales team to work on the future trends as well as working closely with the tech team to witness your ideas take shape. From taking requirements, to suggesting improvements, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining client relationships, from ideation to execution you’ll be able to collaborate and add value wherever you can
Experience: 2 to 6 years
1) Assist in the sales cycle at any level of where technology expertise or market knowledge may be required
2) Able to develop industry domain knowledge and expertise of the marketplaces Winjit is active in.
3) Creating Technical Proposal presentation decks (PowerPoint), based on the high level requirement shared by the prospects / Leads
4) Review and Analysis of the high-level tech requirements, identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems
5) Collaborating with the Product Engineering, Dev Ops and Marketing teams in working towards suitable response to customers RFPs/RFIs/RFQs. Ability to recognize develop and evolve business and functional requirements on a client to client basis.
6) Build Business Knowledge and Repository of the respective domain by authoring case studies focusing on Proof of work for the sales teams to support their bidding initiatives.
7) Develop understanding of industry, trends, best practices, and competitive landscape. Monitor new technology trends, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
8) Help the Marketing team in to create and refresh marketing collaterals to communicate key aspects and benefits of our portfolio to prospects, customers, and partners.
9) Attending meetings with sales team from digital perspective and act as a technical expert.
1) Comprehensive Technical Understanding
2) Curious, Creative and Natural Reader
3) Motivated to bring innovative solution / product concepts to life
4) Enjoys Technical Research and Reporting
5) Ability to master a new / existing domain
6) Fluent (advanced) knowledge of MS Word and Extended Features of Excel and PowerPoint is a must; Capabilities of thriving on multi-tasking and working well under pressure
7) Concise and clear language; Fluent Technical Writing Skills