How AIot Can Master Automation For Businesses In The Future?
The ‘4.0’ Industrial revolution is here and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) are now more than just some buzzwords. The convergence of AI & IoT is AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things), which is going to be the biggest influence on industrial automation in years to come.
Both AI & IoT are individual powerful technologies but the inherent bond between the two can bring out exceptional results. When they come together AI acts as the brain making decisions and IoT acts as the nervous system executing them.
How AIoT functions?
Artificial Intelligence thrives by learning through data and deploys computational techniques and statistical methods to automate an industrial process. When this AI is merged with IoT technology, the devices will be able to understand inputs and interactions made by users and adjust or change without humans intervening.
IoT Vs. AIoT
IoT is all about data collection. When devices are connected with the Internet the technology within records every movement. In the case of AIoT, the devices not only collect data but also analyze it and look for data patterns and anomalies. Thus AIoT helps in making evolved decisions and improvise.
Why Businesses Should Use AIoT Technology?
Businesses can leverage this high-end technology, collect and analyze real-time data, and eventually bring a difference in the following ways:
- Increased productivity by automating the manual tasks.
- Making use of bots and speech recognition for better customer engagement and interaction
- Making business operations faster with improved insights
- Optimizing industrial processes to minimize the cost
- Quick data conversion to find a tangible value for business
AIoT Empowering Businesses
AIoT applications are innumerable and some of them are yet to be explored. AIoT has unrivaled potential and here’s how it can perform better:
- To create a more in-depth value out of AIoT, other technologies like machine learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) & computer vision need to be implemented side by side. For instance, making an advanced patient profile based on his medical history and engagement of the patient with medical devices such as a pacemaker.
- For AIoT, to work at its full capacity it needs to have complete access to all data sets. This way it can analyze and choose the most valuable sets & work on deep insights to make a favorable decision.
- The analysis implementation may differ with different scenarios i.e. the analytics can be purpose-oriented. In such a case, the AIoT will analyze only specific data sets and make a decision on the spot or otherwise.
- To identify the most relevant incidents, event stream processing can analyze different data sets. This will help in identifying and analyzing any data in motion. Predictive analysis can help in making an on-spot decision. Continuous gathering of data and finding correlations helps devices make autonomous decisions.
AIoT has the ability to reform any business vertical. There are millions of devices, which can now be operated using this technology and several business use-cases can be tried and improved. The robust solutions offered by AIoT are worth the one-time investment as the benefits are long-term. If you are looking to make your business more productive then Winjit, a pioneer in AI & IoT services, can cater to your specific automation needs.